Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sexy Gamer of the Week #1

The time has come! Muttonbasher is very proud to announce our first ever Sexy Gamer of the Week!

This weeks Sexy gamer is:  Arely Miramontes!




Let's see what is interesting about Arely!

My name is Arely Miramontes. I am a girl gamer. :)
My nickname is Mentos, I've played games since I was 4 XD I used to always play Pokemon Snap.
Well, I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado and recently moved to the infamous alien town of Roswell, New Mexico.
I love video games so much that I have my version of the Assassin's Creed symbol tattooed on my back! Other things I love are comic books, electronics, music, posters, movies, art, and action figures.

And last but not least, I am mutant and proud!

Favorite multiplayer game: Halo Reach
Favorite single player game: Assassin's Creed
Least favorite game: any sport or racing game
Hobbies: Draw, play video games, play guitar, build robots & contraptions
And there you have it! To find out more about Arely or her hobbies check her out at http://artwarrioress.deviantart.com/ 

Those of you not selected do not fear. We will hold your submissions for next weeks drawing.
And those of you who do get picked, feel free to submit more pictures and maybe you can get drawn again :D you never know.
 Until next time, Game On!





1 comment:

  1. Awesome nickname! That is the name of one of my FFXI characters.

    ReplyDelete