Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sexy Gamer #2

This week our sexy gamer is so adorable and Nerdy! what more can we ask for?

Meet Hime,

Hi there, my name is Hime, I'm a manga freak, action figure collector, photographer, cosplayer, and a girl gamer!
I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia, and I've been playing video games for as long as I remember.
All I can say is that I'm an all-round gamer and I enjoy different genres.
Owned gaming consoles: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi, 3DS, PSP
Preferred gaming console: PlayStation 3. Although it depends on my mood and what game I'm currently playing
Fav games: Uncharted 1&2, Dragon Age 2, Devil May Cry 3&4, Street Fighter, MvC3, CoD series, Ace Attorney, Heavy Rain, LA Noire... okay. I better stop before I list off all the games I own in my shelf... I just love all of them...
Least fav games: Most games that I hate will directly be returned to the store in less than 24 hours. like that time I bought Nier. it was awful.
hobbies: other than gaming and all my nerd-related hobbies? hmm... photography, shopping, and diving. yes, I have an open water diving license.

I HEART YOU MUTTONBASHER!

Alright, ciao ;P


And we heart you too Hime <3

Go now and check Hime out on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment