Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Colorful Sexy Gamer!


Name: Fluffikitten (a.k.a. Rainbowblast)
Fav.: Pokemon and the Elderscroll Series
Least Fav.: The sports genre....
Hobbies: Art, Games, Reading

Hi! I’m Rainbow Bright and I am 21 years old and a student in San Diego moment. I'm a aspiring artist and working really hard to get my work out in the world! Someday I hope to make comics, movies and maybe some game character designs. I tend to be a happy-go-lucky person most all the time and love making new friends! So don’t be shy and say hello!!!!

I got started in modeling for my friends little fashion show in High school and found it rather fun, mostly because I found it as another form of art. And I love most all art! I started taking it more seriously when I joined with a friend named Sean who was a aspiring photographer, and its just taken off since then. I am currently working with the gamer girls, modeling and gaming, doing short youtube blogs and stuff of that nature. I am pretty open to new Ideas and doing crazy random stuff.

I just want to thank everyone who has supported me and given me some helpful constructive criticism and I'll do my best along the way, as should everyone. Take what others say and turn it into something better, whether its negative or positive try to work with it and build yourself as a person. I hope to make the best of this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment